Standing up for you to protect your rights
At Collins & Cullen, we know that no one wants to be injured in a motor vehicle accident. But it happens.
That’s why we’ve been committed to fairness and helping people make informed decisions about their needs and rights for more than 60 years combined.
We also know that getting a fair settlement in a personal injury lawsuit can seem a daunting task. That’s why we’ve taken a different approach to serving people.
We’re different: here’s why
We stand out from the crowd for a variety of reasons. The key reasons why you’d want to reach out to Collins and Cullen are because we are:
Responsive: after more than 30 years of helping ICBC claimants, we know what makes a difference to our clients, so we respond quickly and clearly to your needs.
Understanding: we’ve helped many of our clients through the often-challenging recovery process, and understand that you need to focus on your recovery while we focus on your settlement.
Compassionate: we chose personal injury law because we care about people and are committed to helping them through their recovery with dignity and respect.
Qualified: after settling thousands of successful lawsuits and injury claims we know how to help you reach a fair settlement. Collins and Cullen have restricted our practice to helping people injured in car accidents for over 30 years. We never represent ICBC.
Helping you with a wide range of claim-related injuries
At Collins & Cullen, we’ve seen the vast range of injuries that people experience as a result of a motor vehicle accident. This broad experience over our years of practice has given us the insight into how best to help people suffering from:
- Head & brain injury – the wide range of impacts of a head or brain injury require extensive knowledge and experience in these conditions in order to help represent you.
- Neck & back – injuries to these key areas can seriously impact life’s enjoyment as well as affect one’s ability to keep up with pre-accident day-to-day work and activities
- Quadriplegic & Paraplegic – these life-altering conditions can be devastating and affect a claimant as well as their family and friends
- Spinal cord injury – these long-lasting injuries typically require extensive medical treatment and therapy
- Whiplash – as the most common injury from motor vehicle accidents, it’s important that this condition be treated appropriately
Did you know?
Q: Contacting ICBC before contacting a personal injury lawyer can compromise your settlement?
A: By contacting us first, you can ensure you get a fair settlement.
Q: Many people regret not contacting a lawyer for help sooner, fearing they will have to pay significant up-front costs to get support?
A: With a free initial consultation for all people injured in a motor vehicle accident and no up-front costs to claimants, we make it easy for people to get the support they need, so they can focus on their recovery. Collins and Cullen doesn’t ask for any money from its clients before the case is settled. We only get paid when you do.
Answering your questions quickly and easily
Car accidents often create questions and uncertainty for injured parties including:
- Do I have an injury claim and should I hire a lawyer?
- What does my insurance cover and what doesn’t it cover?
- Who will pay for my medical treatment?
- If a person is unable to work, how is wage loss assessed and when is it paid?
- Are there any time limits that I need to be aware of?
- Should I use my own extended health plan or disability plan?
- What are the different types of compensation and how are they calculated?